Want to Become an Interview Specialist?
We want you to successfully pass our hiring criteria to become a member of our Contact Center team. Please review the following information carefully to get started.
Please Follow These Steps:
1. Complete our online application. Please fill out our online application and upload a current resume. In order to apply online for the interview specialist position, please click here.
2. Online Typing Test. The Network uses a typing assessment program to determine if you possess the skills to be a successful interview specialist. You must be able to type at least 35 words per minute, with 90% accuracy. Please do not take the test more than three times.
Once you have successfully completed the test, you will be prompted for the following information:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address (type “none” if you do not have an e-mail address)
- Your phone number
- Your home address
If you successfully complete the typing test (with 35 WPM / 90% accuracy), you will receive an email from JobFair@tnwinc.com with a link to our Contact Center Retention Assessment. Please add this address to your contact list or monitor your spam/junk mail box.
3. Contact Center Retention Assessment. Once you receive this email, follow the embedded link to take our online Contact Center Retention Assessment. If your assessment results are a good match to the position, we will contact you.
4. Participate in a brief phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. If selected, we will contact you for a brief phone interview. Further instructions will be given during that phone call.
Location: The Network, 333 Research Court, Norcross, GA 30092
5. Come prepared. On the day of your appointment, please bring two copies of your resume.
What to Expect at the Interview
During the hiring process, The Network will conduct a structured and comprehensive assessment of your skills, your willingness to perform on the job and your fit with The Network culture. Once you arrive, at your scheduled appointment time, the entire assessment takes 4-5 hours. Please complete the entire process to be considered. Come prepared for:
- A writing skills assessment that focuses on spelling, grammar and word usage
- An assessment of reading comprehension
- Hiring Managers and Recruiters will be on hand for face to face interviews
If You Are A Successful Candidate, You Should Expect…
- Guaranteed full-time 40 hour work week.
- Paid training.
- Career opportunities in a growing company.
- Start times may vary from day to day and week to week. Schedules are produced two weeks in advance. Candidates must be flexible to begin work between the two-hour start times.
- A monthly bonus opportunity based upon individual performance
- Tele-working opportunities upon successful completion of training
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Is Culture Important to You?
Check out our Purpose and Principles.
Read the full version and learn more about what is at the heart of our company’s culture.