If you are a recent college graduate looking to break into sales, we have a great opportunity for you! We have an opening on our Lead Generation team that will be a training ground for our B2B sales force. In this role you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your sales skills with the goal of moving to the next level of B2B sales within 12 – 18 months based on achieving performance goals.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
As a Lead Generation Representative for The Network, you will develop the skills to take on the following:
- Acquire/generate qualified business leads
- Develop a plan to reach desired results
- Cold call, engage with and develop prospects to be closed by Sales team
- Document , track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Contact and schedule appointments with senior management and/or executives in target market
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Collaborate with market intelligence analyst to identify and source potential leads
- Support marketing programs
- Nurture longer term prospects
- Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing programs and campaigns
- Assist with list building activities as directed by Manager of Demand Generation
The Right Person:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, or similar)
- PC Literacy (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous retail sales, telemarketing, or lead generation is a plus
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- Research and persuasion skills and a strong self-starter
- Excellent probing and listening skills, to uncover the prospect’s “pain”
- Ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect’s “fit”
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Assertive and self-driven(e.g. good at establishing the decision maker and qualifying the lead)
- Tenacious and results oriented
- Not discouraged by the word “No”.
- Building a solid understanding of sales concepts including lead management process, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, sales/marketing automation through our Salesforce.com system, and our overall sales process
- Exposure to and interaction with all levels of management within the organization
- The opportunity to move up in the organization along a defined career path
- Working for a fun, innovative and growing company!
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted. The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.