As the Marketing Communications Manager you will be responsible for supporting the execution of the marketing strategy by developing marketing materials and sales tools that are compliant with the company’s strategic positioning, messaging and branding. You will work closely with Product Management and Sales to ensure our target market is aware of our value proposition and develop content that will drive business.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
The Marketing Communications Manager is the principal manager of the company’s brand presence, through artistic and/or written materials. Partnering with the Marketing, Product Management and Sales teams you will:
- Help develop core product messaging and positioning, which you will use to drive the creation of marketing collateral, sales tools and web copy.
- Manage the use of the company logo and corporate messaging – ensure all external uses of company logo and messaging are correct and support company positioning
- Develop content for marketing programs in social media, email campaigns, etc.
- Manage the website content so that it is up to date and in line with The Network corporate messaging
- Blog several times per week, using critical search phrases
- Assist with the completion of RFP/RFI responses to ensure consistency and accuracy of messaging and positioning
- Work with graphic designers (either in-house or outsourced) to develop original artwork/graphics for marketing materials
- Manage key vendor relationships (designers, printers, etc.)
- Manage the design and development of marketing collateral/materials:
- Collateral (brochures, white papers, reprints, etc.)
- Case Studies
- Interactive tools
- Tradeshow booth imagery / signage
- Special letters/invitations
- Anything displaying a company logo/message
- Work with design firm(s)
- Work with print and media vendors
- Writing corporate communications/public relations materials:
- Press releases
- Bylined articles
- Supporting The Network’s presence at key industry events, either in person as a company representative or through the development of materials to ensure a successful event
- Collaborate with Marketing department on marketing initiatives and helping to execute the strategic marketing plan
- Taking on additional projects as necessary for The Network to be successful
The Right Person:
- 3-5 years of software marketing experience, preferably with B2B SaaS offerings
- Familiarity with graphic design, HTML, marketing automation systems and salesforce.com
- Marketing experience in a technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- The ability to communicate and craft market differentiating product messaging
- The ability to communicate technical features in “English” – for a non technically-savvy buyer
- High attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and successfully
- Presentation and graphics creation experience
- B2B Marketing expertise
- Highly self motivated with result-oriented focus
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No Telephone Calls Please. Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted. The network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.