The Telecommunications Engineer for The Network is a key player in achieving company’s ongoing objective to build and apply innovative systems and telecommunications technology to our feedback solutions. As a member of the IT Infrastructure team, you are the primary support for our telecommunications infrastructure and services.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
As a Telecommunications Engineer for The Network, you will develop the skills to take on the following:
- Perform daily maintenance tasks including new client telephony setup/provisioning.
- Maintain the company telephony environment including Avaya phone switches, call center management, Intuity Audix voicemail, fax systems, call recording and integration systems.
- Create and maintain custom Avaya vectors to ensure that our incoming traffic is handled appropriately.
- Troubleshoot issues including switch configuration and wiring issues.
- Maintain vendor relationships pertinent to the telephony systems and serve as first point of contact
The Right Person:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years background in telecom systems (i.e. Avaya switches, CentreVu CMS, Avaya IP Agent, NICE call recording systems, skill based routing), telecommunications carriers, equipment vendors and service providers
- 2+ years supporting contact/call centers as well as implementing, testing, and supporting telecommuter solutions
- 2+ years experience turning-up, testing, supporting and troubleshooting complex PBX, voice-mail and call recording systems
- Ability to provide hands on maintenance, installation, support and troubleshooting of PBX, PBX components & functions, call management systems, call recording systems and call accounting systems including patch management, firmware upgrades, etc.
- Ability to perform complex program changes on PBX, call management, voice mail systems
- Ability to diagnose/troubleshoot on various technologies (voice, LAN/WAN, PC, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of telecommunications carriers and their offerings
- Ability to document system configurations, processes and procedures
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted. The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.