As a Sales Engineer, you will provide technical sales support, expertise and advice to customers’ management, users and internal company staff regarding complex products and services and systems integration. You will assist with qualifying sales opportunities, resolve technical issues that may arise during the sales engagement, help clients define specifications and requirements, and provide technology presentations to both technical and management-level audiences.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
Partnering with the Sales, Account Management, and Professional Services teams, you will:
- Support the sales effort by analyzing customer’s problems and applying existing TNW solutions to resolve. Validate client requirements against client issues.
- Drive the strategy of how company products and services can be utilized to meet the customer’s technology requirements.
- Work effectively with product management and development to drive/prioritize real requirements and provide effective client feedback.
- Work closely with Sales Account Management and provide technical guidance regarding the preparation of, review, and presentation of technical proposals for customers.
- Develop and provide technical responses and strategy for RFP’s, RFIs, SOWs, or other proposals as needed.
The Right Person:
- 2-4 years customer facing experience in a technical role within a software company
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or other related field
- Strong customer relations skills and a proactive communication style; must be able to effectively listen and discern specific customer technical needs and translate into specific, deliverable requirements in a consultative manner.
- Outstanding presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex/technical material in an easily-understood format.
- A passion for being an expert in TNW software and professional service solutions with a clear understanding of its capabilities, whether routine or what will require additional TNW resources and exception handling.
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted. The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.