As the 2D animator/illustrator you will help produce visual content for our eLearning modules.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
Partnering with the Digital Media and Product Management teams, you will:
- Illustrate and animate Flash- and HTML5-based visuals for eLearning and digital media, working from established character designs and illustration styles defined by the Sr. Interactive Manager and Creative Director
- Create digital images by tracing photography and video in a vector-based application such as Adobe Illustrator or Flash.
- Create original artwork for digital communications as needed to support customized projects.
- Work with content developers to prepare graphics, such as .fla, .swf, .mp4, .jpg, .png, and other image and video formats
- Help develop concepts during planning phases of content development
The Right Person:
- The ability to create detailed, clean, realistic vector illustrations and animated sequences from photographic imagery. We will consider any level of professional experience (entry level to veteran)
- A high level familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite products, especially Flash and Illustrator
- The ability to accurately estimate time to complete milestones and tasks
- Communication skills to provide clear progress/status updates to Managers
- Consistent execution of an existing visual style and deliver images that are in line with the defined illustration style to match the images of all the other artists on the project.
- The ability to create animated sequences using frame-by-frame illustrations and synching mouth movements to audio.
- Production of high-quality work under aggressive deadlines
- The ability to work and communicate with cross functional teams including technology, creative, , and project management.
- Working with a multimedia eLearning team with Fortune 500 clients.
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No Telephone Calls Please. Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted. The network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.