The Big Picture:
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us! The Operations Supervisor for The Network is a key player in achieving company’s ongoing objective to provide stellar customer service to our clients by managing and motivating a team of inbound customer service reps.
As an Operations Supervisor for The Network, you will be responsible for the following:
- Motivate and manage a staff of customer service representatives within an inbound call center environment.
- Monitor, coach and develop employees for optimal performance.
- Responsible for employee records to include performance appraisals and administration of disciplinary action when required.
- Handle escalated calls, ensure achievement of all departmental goals (i.e. service levels, team quality, resolution of customer service issues, budget, etc).
- Identify operational issues, and process improvements while concurrently delivering excellent customer service.
- Additional responsibilities may include special assignments as assigned.
The Right Person:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Experience supervising at least 10 people or TNW management training program experience.
- At least 3 years management.
- Working knowledge of call center computer hardware/software (especially CMS software) preferred.
- Excellent oral/ written communication to perform Quality Assurance.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to document and maintain files on each employee to determine qualifications for bonus and employee incentives.
- Ability to work closely with other Departments to achieve a high degree of internal and external satisfaction.
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted. The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.