At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
Partnering with the Product Management and Creative teams, you will:
- Use knowledge of new technologies and open source software to solve interesting burst load, scale, and business rule problems
- Interact with design and product teams on application usability, features, and performance
- Mentor team members
- Work with the rest of your team to ensure a high level of quality in the software product
The Right Person:
- Strong grasp of software development on the ASP.NET MVC stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, CSS, JQuery)
- A strong understanding of distributed systems and NoSQL database techniques
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
- A thick skin. You must be comfortable in an environment where ideas and code are subjected to scrutiny
- Experience with, and a willingness to work with, client-side technologies and test automation mechanisms
- Involvement in the open source community via publicly available open source projects
- Understanding of and an opinion on Test Driven Development
- Clean, readable, and maintainable code
- A passion for staying abreast of the latest technologies, including non-Microsoft development stacks
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- Top of the line equipment including lots of RAM and SSD’s, dual or big honkin’ monitors, GeekDesk, you can even pick the color, Herman Miller Mirra chair
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted. The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.