As a Product Developer (QA), you will be an integral part of our Scrum teams, primarily focusing on testing our revenue-generating SaaS products. However, you will have the rare opportunity to get hands-on experience in other disciplines, such as programming and business analysis. Each member of our Scrum teams is expected to wear multiple hats and make contributions in all areas of Product Development, as needed. You will work with a team that is using cutting edge technology in a very collaborative Scrum environment. The position requires excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to work as a member of a project team in a fast-paced environment.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
Partnering with the Software Development and Product Management teams, you will:
- Work with an assigned Scrum team to develop test cases from Product Management requests
- Perform manual/exploratory functional testing
- Build test case automation using Behavior Driven Development tools
- Maintain test environments and build test data sets
- Develop/maintain suite functionality, as needed
- Provide technical and functional assistance to the Level 2 Production Support team
- Occasional off hours support of Production deployments
The Right Person:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- A passion for Quality Assurance, but the desire to learn other software disciplines
- 1-3 years Software Quality Assurance with a minimum of 1 year testing experience with internet / web applications
- Experience with at least one programming language (C# preferred)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (RavenDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience working in a Scrum-based, iterative development environment
- Experience with authoring test automation (either via script or programming language)
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and coordinate one’s own work, and ability to multi-task successfully
- Desire to be part of a collaborative team that has passion for open source technologies
- Awareness of automation tools such as SpecFlow, Cucumber, and Selenium; prefer previous working experience with one of these tools
- Familiarity with .NET development tools and languages, specifically C# and Visual Studio
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- The opportunity to get out of your “comfort zone” and learn new things
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted. The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.