As an Interview Specialist, you will answer inbound employee assistance-type calls from employees of our Fortune 500 client companies. Interviewers are responsible for accurately documenting these calls using PC and Windows-based applications.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
Partnering with the Call Center team, you will:
- Answer inbound calls in a 24/7/365 environment
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients
- Meet performance metrics around quality, customer service, call times, etc.
The Right Person:
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Call center experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in one of these languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, German, French
- Ability to conduct a structured interview
- Minimum typing speed of 35+ WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Excellent grammar, spelling and writing skills
- Pleasant and friendly phone presence
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? See instructions on our Career Fair page.
The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.