As an Clerical Data Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for printing faxes and emails that are submitted by our clients. Once the information has been printed, the data will then be entered into a PC Application and assigned a tracking number. He/she will also be responsible for saving image files to specified drives and directories. Other clerical duties may be assigned as needed.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
Partnering with the Call Center team, you will:
- Providing clerical support to our Call Center
- Printing documentation from clients
- Complete data entry
The Right Person:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 Year of Data Entry or Transcription Experience
- Minimum Typing Speed of 57+ WPM with 90% Accuracy
- PC Proficiency with Knowledge of Windows Applications
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- A punctual and “get it done” attitude!
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? See instructions on our Career Fair page.
The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.