As an Account Manager with The Network, you are a trusted client advisor charged with understanding your clients’ current business environment and tactical and strategic challenges. You will work to develop new business opportunities within your accounts. You will work independently or as part of a team to close this business. You are responsible for both renewal and new business sales interactions with senior-level executives within specific accounts. Your success will be evaluated against overall annual retention and revenue growth and client satisfaction/advocacy. Some travel will be a necessary component of this position.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
Partnering with the Sales, Implementation and Contact Center teams, you will:
- Build client relationships through demonstration of in-depth industry knowledge and understanding of specific client business needs. Remain well informed of business activities and client satisfaction influencers of accounts.
- Educate clients on the benefits of The Network’s products and services through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition.
- Challenge clients to think differently about their business and offer industry insight.
- Create customized account reviews for each client, outlining current business needs, program initiatives, success criteria, goals and value measurement.
- Proactively work with clients to drive product utilization.
- Provide proactive support, consultation and client satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor and be able to proactively communicate any current implementation and support issues.
- Manage all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Own the contract and contract renewals for your clients.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
The Right Person:
- 2-4 years of post college experience in one of the following areas: Lead Gen, Inside Sales, Account Management
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of customer service
- Ability to develop relationships and conduct substantive content discussions with corporate executives
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with clients
- Ability to diagnose client needs and identify relevant resources
- A good listener who is open minded
- A strong attention to detail with excellent follow through
- The ability to deliver “hard messages” to clients in a diplomatic yet firm manner
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted. The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.