As the Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the positioning and marketing of The Network’s GRC products and solutions. This role is responsible for messaging, positioning, competitive intelligence and analysis, market research, pricing and launch coordination across all the products. Critical to this role is the ability to capture and communicate deep product and industry knowledge into a successful product marketing strategy while staying on top of market changes.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
Partnering with the Marketing and Product Management teams, you will:
- Lead core product messaging and positioning, working with Marketing
- Develop pricing strategies across all products
- Drive in-depth market research, win/loss and competitive analysis initiatives
- Coordinate product release and launch activities
- Create and drive training for sales and account management
- Support sales with materials for key messaging and positioning and associated sales tools
- Provide content for marketing communications efforts including marketing programs, website, white papers and public relations
- Support marketing of The Network’s professional services
- Advocate for the products at conferences or trade shows, as needed
The Right Person:
- 3-5 years of software product marketing experience, preferably with B2B SaaS offerings
- Marketing experience in a technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- The ability to communicate and craft market differentiating product positioning
- Strategic marketing and sales support experience
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Proven project management and coordination skills, including ability to excel in a start-up environment
- Ability to become the Product Evangelist internally and externally
- The opportunity to collaborate with self-driven people who are passionate about what they do and care about making a difference
- A working environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged and taken seriously
- A position with one of the leading providers of integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions
- Recognition and advancement based on a dynamic performance management process
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No Telephone Calls Please. Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted.
The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.