As an Inside Sales Representative with The Network, you will be an integral part of our growth strategy focused on delivering a suite of systems and services to mid market companies in the defined region. You will be responsible for selling our integrated GRC Suite through a consultative approach.
At The Network, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us!
As an Inside Sales Representative for The Network, you will develop the skills to take on the following:
- Acquire/generate qualified business leads
- Develop a sales plan to reach desired results
- Prospect and solicit new accounts
- Document , track and monitor all activities in Salesforce.com
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Assist with list building activities as directed by Manager of Demand Generation
- Coordinate the hand-off of clients to the Client Services team
The Right Person:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, or similar)
- PC Literacy (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of One Year Inside Sales Experience Highly Desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- Strong prospecting and persuasion skills
- Excellent probing and listening skills, to uncover the prospect’s “pain”
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Effective priority and time management skills (able to maintain high call rate)
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Assertive and self-driven(e.g. good at establishing the decision maker and qualifying the lead)
- Tenacious and results oriented
- Building a solid understanding of sales concepts including lead management process, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, sales/marketing automation through our Salesforce.com system, and our overall sales process
- Exposure to and interaction with all levels of management within the organization
- The opportunity to move up in the organization along a defined career path
- Working for a fun, innovative and growing company!
Check out The Network’s Purpose and Principles!
Is this position right for you? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or fax: (770) 613-6729. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
No Telephone Calls Please. Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted. The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.