2013 Global Ethics Hotline Benchmarking Trends
Featuring BDO Consulting (30 Mins)
The Network’s annual Corporate Governance and Compliance Ethics Hotline Benchmarking Report is one of the most highly anticipated reports of its kind, a valued resource for compliance leaders as they assess and compare their ethics hotline programs with their peers.
In this complimentary, on-demand webinar, experts in integrated governance, risk and compliance solutions as well as corporate investigations and fraud prevention discuss the key facts from this year’s benchmarking report. They explain the rise in incident reporting, why fraud allegations are higher than ever, and how incident investigations can help you gauge the areas of your compliance program that are successful – and those that are not.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How your compliance initiatives compare to the industry standard
- What the 0.8% increase in incident reporting rate really means
- Which incident types are being reported more often
- Why fraud reporting is higher than ever before
- How prevalent retaliation is in reported incidents and in some industries in particular
- Key statistics on anonymous reporting, prior management notification, case management and more
Jimmy Lin, VP of Product & Corporate Strategy (The Network)
Glenn Pomerantz, Partner, CPA, CFE (BDO Consulting)