Integrity – Does Your Organization Walk Its Talk?
Featuring GRC 20/20 Research
When your enterprise loses its grip on integrity, your operations, your revenues and the very existence of your corporate entity are at stake. In today’s difficult economy times, integrity may be the defining factor in whether you remain viable – or not.
This presentation addresses the key factors affecting corporate integrity and its intrinsic value for today’s leading companies. Noted GRC thought leader Michael Rasmussen and representatives from The Network, a leading GRC solution provider, discuss how an ethical environment, where culture, policies and procedures comes together seamlessly, increases the level of integrity and drives down the persistence of risk
YOU WILL LEARN
- Who is responsible for how ethics and value are defined
- How a proactive “protect, detect and correct” approach to integrity leads to effective collaboration and a more successful GRC initiative
- The role that employee training and policy management play in maintaining corporate integrity
- How technology can best be leveraged to gain a comprehensive view of compliance management activities and reporting data
- The eight elements organizations must have in place if they are to truly understand risk and leverage a position of integrity for enduring corporate success
Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit (GRC 20/20 Research)
Jimmy Lin, VP Product & Corporate Strategy (The Network)