Effective, Engaging, Online Harassment and Discrimination Training
California statute AB 1825 requires 2 hours of interactive AB 1825 training, which now, due to AB 2053, must also cover bullying and abusive conduct.
The key word is ‘interactive‘: putting up posters, handing out brochures and playing videos is not enough.
Companies need to invest in quality, interactive AB 1825 training online that engages employees and truly educates them on their responsibilities under the law. But the real challenge is finding a training solution that meets AB 1825’s strict statutory requirements and keeps learners engaged for two full hours.
The Network’s two-hour course, “Discrimination & Harassment: Maintaining Respect,” provides a completely different training experience:
- Contemporary, vector-animated style
- Audio throughout the course
- Engaging, interactive exercises
- Can be cost effectively translated into multiple languages
- Fully compliant with AB 1825
- Fully compliance with AB 2053 for “abusive conduct”
Watch The Network’s Jimmy Lin and OCEG’s Scott Mitchell discuss the challenges employers face with AB 1825 training.