As an IT executive, you may think that governance, risk and compliance (GRC) isn’t one of your key priorities but it should be. You need to maintain secure access to valuable data, mitigate the risk of a data breach and make sure the systems for reporting, tracking and managing incidents are available and secure. We also understand how challenged you can be, trying to report on information that is stored in siloed applications that limit collaboration.
Our integrated GRC solutions address critical issues and help to mitigate potential risks, which lets IT leaders identify and detect issues, respond to and investigate incidents, provide risk reporting and trend analysis tools and support employee training initiatives.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based solutions reduce costs and improve implementation timelines, and automate upgrades and improvements, on-demand data access and management, simplified administration, compatibility and scalability.
The Network holds Safe Harbor certification, and our business operations are SAS 70 Type II certified (audited by the independent firm of Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P. (CB&H)).
By leveraging best of class technology along with data security best practices, we avoid costly systems disruptions and maintain system availability at the highest possible level. Our “depth-in-defense” strategy utilizes numerous securities technologies and testing methods, including:
- SunGard Security Penetration and Web Application testing
- QualysGuard Vulnerability Management self-assessment service, included in our Software Development Life-Cycle process
- Multiple Technical Security Notification services
- Network Intrusion Detection System (internal and external)
- Enterprise-class Anti-Virus solution
- Multiple encryption options, including TLS, PGP or SFTP; extended validation SSL certificates; managed PKI service with VeriSign; encryption is customized per client
- Continuous Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery planning
Additionally, our co-located production data centers (U.S. and International) enable the best data security available:
- Tier-1 data security facilities
- n+1 redundancy for all environmental necessities, including cooling, power and network connectivity
- FM200 Fire Suppression and VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection) systems
- On-site security, strict access authorization process, multi-level key card protection and biometric scanning
Learn how The Network can help your company build and maintain an ethical culture while supporting your technology needs.