We use the phrase “Protect, Detect & Correct” to describe how our Integrated GRC solutions help global enterprises manage their full ethics and compliance programs. The best part of our integrated approach is that you can use whatever solutions work best for your business, leveraging a common and ultra-secure reporting and analytics platform, to address specific risk areas or improve your overall ethics and compliance initiatives.
The Network can help you understand and implement the best practices for identifying, communicating, resolving and remediating any fraudulent or unethical behavior so you can manage risk and promote and maintain an ethical culture. We’ve designed specific programs to help you maintain compliance with the biggest issues organizations face today, things like anti-bribery, anti-money laundering and third-party risk.
- Drive behavior – make sure your employees know what behavior you expect, using awareness and training that is engaging so your employees retain the information required to adhere to your standards of conduct
- Manage corporate policies – create policies that look consistent, track which policies employees certified on and see which version of a policy was in place at any given time
- Uncover issues and assess risks – proactively survey your employees, conduct risk assessments and audits, and implement a confidential, anonymous, multi-language phone/web-based reporting program, to identify issues before they happen and give your employees the confidence to come forward when incidents occur
- Report and analyze – uncover enterprise-level trends and use that insight to find the root causes of issues and launch corrective or preventative action plans
- Manage issues – centralize your cases in a single database and use best practice investigation workflows so you ensure the right outcome
- Take action – actively track your corrective and preventative action planning, analyze resolution outcomes and gain more visibility into remediation activities
Contact us today to learn more about The Network’s integrated GRC solutions.