The Network’s Ethics and Compliance Training & Communications solutions, part of our Integrated GRC Suite, set a new standard for effectively educating your employees, making it easier for you to maintain awareness and increase retention regarding key ethics and compliance issues. After all, employee compliance training that’s boring accomplishes very little and can damage the impact of your entire ethics and compliance program.
View Our 2-Minute Video on Ethics And Compliance Training & Communications
Don’t need full courses, or you require shorter scenario-based communications for specific ethics and compliance topics? Learning Blocks give you 3 – 5 minute training sequences with interactive exercises and Spot-On-Ethics Vignettes provide 1 – 3 minute scenarios to reinforce your message. Each can be configured to your look and style and are fully narrated.
Our employee ethics and compliance training courses can be easily configured and customized to fit the culture and environment of your organization with the cost and time investment of “off-the-shelf” training.
Our Training & Communications solutions are also integrated to the other applications in our GRC Suite via our proprietary Learning Management System. This means that, with one click, you can see if an employee involved in an incident took a training course or certified on your Code of Conduct.
- Fully integrated Learning Management System with an intuitive, social media-style interface for employees and administrators alike, along with embedded multimedia sources
- Web-based and designed for quick implementation
- Highly configurable, including the ability to add the content on particular topics
- Proven effective visual narrative/storytelling techniques
- Relevant expert-level content on a variety of ethics and compliance training topics
- Accommodates learners with disabilities (Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act)
- Mobile-ready: fully functional, interactive capabilities for mobile devices, including the Apple® iPad®
- Real-time reporting, including tracking for attestation and certification; evaluation data to measure user experience; and centralized administration
- Available in any language
- When combined with other products in The Network’s Integrated GRC Suite, provides fully integrated program metrics for analyzing training against incidents, surveys and policy attestations.
- Integrates with our ethics and compliance policy certification system.