We recognize that a good Code of Conduct is the cornerstone of an ethical culture – it sets the standards of expected behavior for employees and provides information they need to act with integrity in the workplace and in compliance with laws, regulations and company policies.
But an employee Code of Conduct is not a “once and done” kind of document. A Code of Conduct requires periodic review and re-writes to reflect changing business environments and regulatory requirements. With The Network, you can rely on a partner with more than more than a decade of experience writing and refreshing codes that have helped make our clients more productive and successful.
We are experts at writing and refreshing Codes of Conduct and we would love to help you with yours. Our team knows how to create a Code of Ethics that will resonate with your employees. We have written the Codes of Conduct for some of the most successful brands in the world. Check out some examples of our work from our Code of Conduct Portfolio.
An effective Code of Conduct is not a list of legal mandates or compliance jargon. Each Code of Conduct is professionally designed, written in clear, concise language that helps employees understand their ethical responsibilities, and customized to reflect company-specific policies and scenarios. Our work has earned multiple awards:
Award-Winning Employee Code of Conduct Services
Key Features of a Well-written Code
- Easy to Read, Easy to Understand – Is your current code effective? Does it address the issues employees face on a day-to-day basis? We write codes of conduct using a tone that complements your organizational culture and employee demographics.
- Engaging for the Employee – Is your code boring? Created by award-winning experts, our high-impact designs draws employees’ attention to key points, with high-impact learning and comprehension aids, including “need to know” call-out boxes, pull-quotes for added emphasis, and industry-specific questions and answers. We strictly adhere to your corporate branding standards.
- Move to Digital – We can transform your print-version code into an interactive version linked to company policies. Employees have instant access to the organization’s Code of Conduct from your corporate internet.
- Reach Your Global Audience – We can localize a company’s Code of Conduct into any languages required, including English, French (European and Canadian), Italian, German, Spanish (Latin American and Castilian), Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. We ensure that Code of Conduct localization is sensitive to cultural nuances and tailored to reflect country-specific information, legislation and regulations.
- Comprehensive Communications Planning – Our team of communications professionals has decades of experience helping our clients develop successful communications campaigns tailored to the organization and its culture. We work with you to not only produce your Code but also to launch it and support it with ongoing communications and training.
Training Your Employees on Your Code of Conduct
One of our most popular eLearning courses is our “Code of Conduct Overview,” which essentially brings your code to life for your employees and tests their knowledge of its key topics. Plus, we offer Learning Blocks, which are shorter versions of our award-winning content, like Conflicts of Interest or Anti-Corruption, so you can go deeper in any areas you wish. Organizations can essentially build your own code training with Learning Blocks.
Our solutions go one step further by enabling organizations to verify each employee’s receipt and review of the Code, tracking compliance from a single interface, identifying those who have not yet certified, and sending email reminder notifications to ensure 100% compliance.
Contact us to learn more about how The Network can help your company create or refresh an effective employee Code of Conduct.