THE 'APPLE' of GRC
"The Network has delivered a platform that is fresh, beautiful, and simply elegant for the user, adding interface assets that work to engage employees, while providing administrators and executives with the tools needed to truly manage compliance in a proactive fashion."
– Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst
Building an ethical and successful business starts with setting the standards for acceptable and unacceptable conduct in your company. You need to drive the behavior you want from your employees and The Network has solutions that can help.
Along with setting and managing policies, we can help you:
- Write and enforce your Code of Conduct
- Use awareness campaigns to promote how you want your employees to behave, and what they should do if they learn of misconduct
- Train your employees and make sure they are certified on specific ethics and compliance topics, so they not only know what to do, but also how to recognize unethical or illegal behavior when they see it
That may sound easy enough, but given that many companies have employees distributed across the world that speak multiple languages and live in geographies with differing laws and regulations, it gets complicated quickly.
That’s where our expertise lies so we can help you navigate the tricky terrain around promoting expected behavior and capturing incidents and allegations, no matter the size of your enterprise.
Our solutions include:
- A multi-media and multi-channel approach to “getting the word out” to your employees
- Campaigns with superior design and impactful messages
- The expertise to create and communicate a Code of Conduct that is tailored to reflect your company’s culture and values
- Engaging and effective eLearning content that’s viewable on mobile devices from any location
- Surveys to measure the effectiveness of your compliance program
See a sample of our award-winning awareness campaigns in our portfolio and learn more about our eLearning and Policy Management products.
By driving the behavior you need from your employees, you are proactively protecting yourself from the risks of fraudulent activity. Contact us to talk about how we can help.
The Network and BDO Consulting Release Fourth Quarter 2012 Corporate Fraud Index
The Network and BDO Consulting have released the Corporate Quarterly Fraud Index for the fourth quarter of 2012. Fraud Reporting Percentage (FRP) decreased slightly from the third quarter of 2012, when fraud reporting set a record high, but rose year-over-year. “Unfortunately, fraud and corporate malfeasance continue to threaten the workplace, in terms of revenue, reputation and employee morale,” said Luis Ramos, CEO of The Network....
Set Example, Train Employees To Build Ethical Culture
In a recent Investor's Business Daily article, Luis Ramos, CEO of The Network, says that ethics compliance should not be viewed as a cost without benefit. "The goal isn't just to say you trained your people. It’s to make sure they understand..."