You Are Here
THE 'APPLE' of GRC
"The Network has delivered a platform that is fresh, beautiful, and simply elegant for the user, adding interface assets that work to engage employees, while providing administrators and executives with the tools needed to truly manage compliance in a proactive fashion."
– Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst
Policy Management is part of The Network’s Integrated GRC suite and protects your organization by helping you set the standards of expected behavior for your employees. You can manage the full lifecycle of policies – from creating a policy through approval, publication and regular reviews – in one, centralized place.
This ability to actually manage and not just store your policies is critical because the worst thing you can do for your company is to put a bunch of Word documents in a software tool or on a shared drive and call yourself protected. Unlike typical document-based policy applications, our Policy Management solution allows you to tag specific policy sections and perform detailed reporting of policy activity. Plus, you can embed interactive content such as “how to” videos or eLearning courses to bring your policies to life so your employees can understand how to apply the policies in their everyday lives.
Because our Policy Management application is integrated to the other applications in the suite, you can navigate from a policy to the incidents or cases related to that policy or to the training test scores of an employee who is being investigated. All of your data is integrated so you can connect the dots between policies and incidents, cases and corrective or preventive action plans with our Reporting & Analytics engine. Plus, our Policy Management solution allows you map sections of policies to regulatory statements, reference sources and control standards to expedite compliance with changing regulations and governance issues.
Further, you can track policy versions so you know what version was in place on any given date, and you can monitor approved exceptions to policies, so you can show who is exempted from a policy and why. You can also measure employee attestations, so you know which employees certified to which version of which policies, all key features that can protect your company in the event of a lawsuit.
The solution is easy to use and designed for collaboration. You can use one of the more than 50 pre-loaded ethics and compliance-related policies as-is or modify them as needed. You can have different people working on different sections of the same policy within the system, so you don’t have to email around multiple Word documents and try to keep track of changes. And you can define a consistent look for policies, by using a template so employees know what a policy looks like and how it reads.
- Fully integrated with training, incidents, cases and corrective/preventative action plans
- Centralized, secure and web-based
- Standardized templates create consistent policies and procedures across the enterprise
- Pre-loaded with more than 50 best-practice policies for ethics and compliance, which can be used as-is or further modified as needed to meet an organization’s requirements
- Notifications keep open tasks top-of-mind to expedite review and approval process
- Wiki-based interface with multimedia capabilities, messaging and powerful rich text editing tools
- Publish and distribute to defined recipient groups to ensure proper distribution and attestation
- Automatic date-sensitive version tracking
- Full archiving and audit tracking
- Accessible via mobile devices
- Mapping of sections to reference source guidelines and control standards
Contact us to learn how The Network can help you more effectively manage your entire policy management lifecycle and ensure your employees know what your policies are.