You Are Here
THE 'APPLE' of GRC
"The Network has delivered a platform that is fresh, beautiful, and simply elegant for the user, adding interface assets that work to engage employees, while providing administrators and executives with the tools needed to truly manage compliance in a proactive fashion."
– Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst
It’s essential to have a confidential hotline or a web reporting system in place so that your employees can report instances of misconduct, but that is not enough. You must also proactively and consistently monitor your business for risks through surveys, assessments, training and awareness.
Compliance Management from The Network contains a compliance risk assessment capability that lets you define your risks and the controls you have in place to prevent that risk from occurring and remediation plans to mitigate any potential impact. It also contains a survey component which lets you proactively reach out to your employees to gauge their understanding of policies and give them another means by which they can disclose any knowledge of misconduct.
Because Compliance Management is part of our award-winning Integrated GRC Suite, any disclosures made through a survey can be turned into a case for investigation. And because it lives on our Integrated GRC Reporting & Analytics platform, you can easily see connections between your survey results, risk assessment results, hotline incidents, policies, training, incident management, and remediation plans.
Compliance Management gives you all the benefits of more complex enterprise risk management (ERM) systems and industry-standard bow-tie and risk scoring models in a more cost-effective, integrated and user-focused package to help you visualize risk sources and potential impact, analyze how to address threats, and take action to keep risk in check.
Features and Benefits:
- Conduct compliance risk assessments to document likelihood and impact of potential compliance-related risk and manage that risk based on the organization’s risk appetite
- Capture inherent and residual risk with associated mitigating controls and risk types for codification and analysis
- Create a central repository of compliance risks to gain enterprise-wide view of risk
- Create and publish surveys to conduct periodic questionnaires to assess ethical risk
- Capture supporting qualitative, quantitative and trending metrics
- Deliver key risk information and survey feedback through real-time reports and visual analysis tools, including customizable dashboards, templates and other risk scoring models
Contact us to learn how The Network can help you take a more proactive approach to compliance risk assessments and employee surveys.