You Are Here
THE 'APPLE' of GRC
"The Network has delivered a platform that is fresh, beautiful, and simply elegant for the user, adding interface assets that work to engage employees, while providing administrators and executives with the tools needed to truly manage compliance in a proactive fashion."
– Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst
eLearning for Ethics & Compliance
Our ethics & compliance eLearning solutions, part of the Integrated GRC Suite from The Network, make it easier for your to drive awareness and to ensure that your employees understand situational ethics and retain compliance and policy information. Let’s face it: boring awareness and training are a waste of time because employees don’t remember what they’ve learned. And it’s essential that they do.
Using a visual storytelling approach, our employee training courses are engaging and include contextual scenarios, branching scenarios and inline activities like quizzes and games. According to a recent Smithsonian study of eLearning, adult learners’ retention of information is highest using this sequential visual storytelling technique.
A key feature of our courses is the capability to be configured and customized to fit the culture and environment of your organization with the cost and time investment of “off-the-shelf” training, all while leveraging the latest best practices in instructional design and distance learning.
Our eLearning solutions are also integrated to the other applications in the suite. This means that you can see if an employee who took a training course has certified on your Code of Conduct or if they have been investigated for any policy violations.
- Fully integrated with policies, incidents, cases and corrective/preventative action plans
- Web-based and designed for quick implementation
- Highly configurable, including the ability to add the content on particular topics with our Learning Blocks
- Proven visual narrative/storytelling techniques
- Enhanced user interface with embedded multimedia sources
- Relevant expert-level content on a variety of ethics & compliance topics
- Accommodates learners with disabilities (Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act)
- Mobile-ready: fully functional, interactive capabilities for mobile devices, including the Apple® iPad®
- Enables SCORM-compliant reporting, including tracking for attestation and certification; evaluation data to measure user experience; and centralized administration
- Available in multiple languages