You Are Here
THE 'APPLE' of GRC
"The Network has delivered a platform that is fresh, beautiful, and simply elegant for the user, adding interface assets that work to engage employees, while providing administrators and executives with the tools needed to truly manage compliance in a proactive fashion."
– Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst
For your ethics & compliance initiatives to be truly successful, your must be able to uncover and resolve the causes of compliance issues. It’s not always an easy task, but a system that focuses on prevention, quality and root cause analysis is central to an effective, closed-loop, continuous improvement process. The Network’s CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Action) & Remediation solution, part of our Integrated GRC Suite and Incident Management solution, does just that.
CAPA/Remediation manages follow-up tasks as a result of investigative outcomes. Remediation and preventative tactics can be created, assigned and tracked to prevent similar incidents from reoccurring in the future. Responsive tactics can also be correlated to specific involved parties to track remedial action such as coaching, termination, training or other activities.
A key requirement of efficient and effective correct action / preventative action (CAPA) planning is that compliance leaders have actionable information – essential to uncovering the causes of incidents and issues – and a way to actively measure their CAPA efforts, analyze resolution and outcomes, and get greater visibility into the status of remediation activities. Because of this, we’ve built integrated reporting capabilities into our CAPA/Remediation solution to provide insight into follow-up tasks across the enterprise.
- Centralized, SaaS-based CAPA solution provides secure access to cases and corrective action plans (CAPs) across the extended enterprise
- Ability to collaborate with key case managers to create, review and close CAPs with visibility to those who need to know, including best practice support of consistent and expedited review and approval cycles
- Simplified access to related cases and events
- Ability to create multiple corrective action plans for a single case
- Ability to manage remedial action(s) for involved parties
- Permission-based access to corrective action plans
- Filtered list of all corrective action plans per owner
- Corrective/preventative action and remediation reports to summarize activities and findings
Contact us today to learn how our centralized CAPA/Remediation solution can help you manage your CAPA activity across your entire enterprise in a secure, collaborative and comprehensive fashion.