THE 'APPLE' of GRC
"The Network has delivered a platform that is fresh, beautiful, and simply elegant for the user, adding interface assets that work to engage employees, while providing administrators and executives with the tools needed to truly manage compliance in a proactive fashion."
– Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst
Upcoming Career Fairs
Our next Interview Day will be held on Monday, May 13th and Tuesday, May 14th with appointments scheduled between 8:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. We will be hiring for Interview Specialists with fluctuating start time windows of 11am – 1pm, 12pm - 2pm or 1pm – 3pm. Please follow the detailed instructions below.
¿Hablas Español? Apply here to be a Bilingual Interview Specialist!
Learn About The Network at our Upcoming Interview Day
We have an ongoing requirement for Interview Specialists, Bilingual Interview Specialists and Clerical Data Entry Specialists in our inbound contact center. No telemarketing! As an integral part of our contact center team, you will answer inbound employee assistance-type calls from employees of our Fortune 500 client companies. Our interview process offer you the chance to learn more and, if qualified, get started on sharing in our company’s success.
Follow These Steps to Participate
1. Take our online typing test. The Network uses a typing assessment program to determine if you possess the skills to be a successful interview specialist. Please click on the Typing Test link below when you are ready to take the typing test to determine your eligibility and attend the Interview Day. You must be able to type at least 35 words per minute, with 90% accuracy. Please do not take the test more than three times.
Once you have successfully completed the test, you will be prompted for the following information:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address (type “none” if you do not have an e-mail address)
- Your phone number
- Your home address
Click here to take the Typing Test for Interview Specialists and Data Entry Specialists.
2. Take our online Contact Center Retention Assessment.
3. Participate in a brief interview. A representative will contact you for a brief phone interview if your assessment is compatible with our Interview Specialist position. Further instructions will be given during that phone call.
The next Interview Day is scheduled for:
Monday, May 13th and Tuesday, May 14th
Location: The Network, 333 Research Court, Norcross, GA 30092
4. Come prepared.
Once you have an appointment, make sure to bring the following items with you to the Interview Day:
- Several copies of your resume
- Five professional references (include at least three supervisors, managers, team leads, etc. to whom you have reported)
- A completed employment application
- A background screening authorization form
What to Expect at the Interview
During the hiring process, The Network will conduct a structured and comprehensive assessment of your skills, your willingness to perform on the job and your fit with The Network culture. Once you arrive, at your scheduled appointment time, the entire assessment takes 4-5 hours. You must complete the entire process to be considered. Please come prepared for:
- A typing test to validate your online results
- A writing skills assessment that focuses on spelling, grammar and word usage
- An assessment of reading comprehension
- Interviews with key members of The Network Team
If You Are A Successful Candidate…
- Guaranteed full-time 40 hour work week
- Paid training beginning May 20th
- Easy access Norcross location
- Career opportunities in a growing compan
- Start times may vary from day to day and week to week. Schedules are produced two weeks in advance. Candidates must be flexible to begin work between the two-hour start times.
- Interview Specialists – Pay is based on base pay + monthly performance bonus. Our average Interview Specialist pay is $12.37/hr
- Bilingual (Spanish) Interview Specialists– Pay is based on base pay + monthly performance bonus. Our average Bilingual Interview Specialist pay is $13.00/hr
The Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Network and Oversight Systems to Integrate FCPA-Focused Transaction Monitoring and Compliance Solutions
The Network and Oversight Systems have joined forces to develop solutions that will break down traditional silos of compliance-related data and holistically address FCPA compliance via integrated transaction monitoring — the first such integration of its kind in the industry...
Set Example, Train Employees To Build Ethical Culture
In a recent Investor's Business Daily article, Luis Ramos, CEO of The Network, says that ethics compliance should not be viewed as a cost without benefit. "The goal isn't just to say you trained your people. It’s to make sure they understand..."