No amount of well-crafted policies or well-designed technical controls can make up for a staff that doesn’t understand the importance of ethics and compliance. Beyond simply attesting to and following guidelines, employees should understand your organization’s values so they can make good decisions when controls and policies are inadequate.
Borrowing from cutting-edge research on consumer engagement as well as current industry best practices, this complimentary Webinar explores practical ways to get employees actively participating in ethics and compliance efforts.
Our discussion includes topics such as:
- What we have learned from successful consumer engagement models
- Why the disengaged employee is your greatest risk
- Best practices to help your employees understand and apply your policies
- Integrating policies and procedures to add a proactive layer of protection
- Aligning your values and compliance initiatives so that your employees “walk the talk”
- Christopher McClean, Principal Analyst & Research Director, Forrester
- Jimmy Lin, VP of Product Management & Corporate Development, The Network